Guiltless Gourmet Chili Verde Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips had a wedge shape and a beige-yellow color, with some darker spots on the surface.
When I crunched in, the flavoring on the chips tasted almost like a ranch seasoning, but that taste was accompanied by a weak crunch and extremely flat crispness. When the initial ranch taste went away, I wasn't particularly impressed by the taste of the chips — they didn't taste like tortilla chips, and they didn't taste particularly good. It was kind of like eating cardboard. Not a good texture or taste for a tortilla chip.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a chemically smell.
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published June 2010.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road