The Green Elephant Jalapeno 'n Honey Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were generally smallish, with somewhat wiggly shapes, many small bubbles embedded inside, some light skin on the edges and generally a light yellow color, plus a heavy smattering of generally green seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a huge, loud crunch. Very crunchy chips! The taste was good, with a lot of spices and a bit of heat, but it didn't really say "jalapeño" to any of the snackers who tried some. Nobody could notice the promised honey either. The heat lingered for quite a while in a fairly hot aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some mild spices, maybe onion and garlic, but couldn't notice any jalapeno or heat. Or honey for that matter.
From the package: “Ultra premium small batch kettle cooked” ... “Made with Himalayan pink salt” ... “Made with expeller pressed high oleic sunflower oil” ... “Honey is truly a remarkable substance made by an amazing process! The blend of nature's ingredients that make it sweet is also a wholesome way to add nutrients and a delicious flavor to our potato chip”
Online store: Buy Lesser Evil popcorn at Amazon #ad
Company: LesserEvil Brand Snack Co.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1019 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (238 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Himalayan Salt Snacks (25 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road