Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
Taste test: These Pringles-like canned potato crisps had the same not-quite-Pringles shapes as many other knockoffs, with a good helping of brown and orange seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light, crumbly crunch and a very nice taste, like a mild sweet barbecue sauce with just a little bit of kick to it. Nothing fancy here, as we've had many barbecue snacks with more elaborate recipes, but they tasted good enough that I just couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet BBQ smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road