Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
Taste test: These Pringles-like canned potato crisps had the same not-quite-Pringles shapes as many other knockoffs, with a good helping of brown and orange seasoning bits on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a light, crumbly crunch and a very nice taste, like a mild sweet barbecue sauce with just a little bit of kick to it. Nothing fancy here, as we've had many barbecue snacks with more elaborate recipes, but they tasted good enough that I just couldn't stop eating them.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild sweet BBQ smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road