Granny Goose Tortillos
Taste test: These tortilla chips were round and small, about and inch and a half in diameter, with most the the pieces a bit wiggly or even folded-over. The surfaces were a mix of yellow and orange, depending on the distribution of orange cheese powder, so the color was a lot like Nacho Cheese Doritos, but these had smoother, less-textures surfaces than Doritos.
We crunched in to find a middling level of crispness and a good mix of corn and cheese flavor, with the cheese just a bit tangy. They didn't have as much cheese flavor as Doritos, nor as good of a crispness or crunch, but they were OK.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mildly tangy cheese smell.
From the package: “Rolled extra thin for extra flavor” ... “The tang of cheesy cheddar and the crunch of natural corn chips make Granny Goose Tortillos a favorite snack! Granny Goose Snacks are made with the finest ingredients, then packed and sealed to maintain freshness and flavor.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at US Supermarket, Elmhurst, New York. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road