Graffitos Mega Crunchy Naked
Taste test: These snacks had the same unusual shapes as Graffitos' Smoky Bacon flavor, sort of like crinkle-cut fries, except wider, thinner and curvier (so really, not that much like crinkle-cut fries).
Although they didn't look anything like Bugles, many of our tasters found the taste to be similar, with a salty, sweet corn flavor that many people found enjoyable. Some people also noticed a slightly greasy aftertaste, but still, most of our tasters were quite impressed and enjoyed eating these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong salty corn smell.
From the package: “Seasoned Corn Ridged Chips”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road