Gourmet Garage Kettle Cooked Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contained a lot of smallish sweet potato chips, all of them with wiggly shapes, and many of the pieces were broken.
There was skin visible around the edges of most pieces. They were pretty good, with a middling level of sweet potato taste and a crunch level that varied from one chip to the next. Not bad at all, but just not outstanding as sweet potato chips go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong sweet potato smell.
From the package: “made from long island potatoes” ... “gently cooked in sunflower oil” ... “Shop like a chef!®” ... “Teriffic taters! Spectacular spuds! Tremendous tubers! That's what it takes to make the finest kettle cooked chips in the world. We scoured the countryside and found the most tried and true family potato farm in the state, and that's where they hand select and kettle cook these super crispy chips in small batches 'round the clock."
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Gourmet Garage
Categories for this snack:
- Sweet Potato Chips (58 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gourmet Garage. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road