Gourmet Garage Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a bright golden yellow color, and most of the chips were fairly small, with many of them folded over.
The yellow color extended to the full chip, as there was no skin visible around the edges, and there were very few dark spots. The chips felt moist upon biting in, and they were fairly crisp, with a mild crunch on most chips, but a bit more crunch on the folded ones. There was a good potato taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, maybe a little oily.
From the package: “all natural * made from long island potatoes” ... “gently cooked in sunflower oil” ... “Shop like a chef!®” ... “Teriffic taters! Spectacular spuds! Tremendous tubers! That's what it takes to make the finest kettle cooked chips in the world. We scoured the countryside and found the most tried and true family potato farm in the state, and that's where they hand select and kettle cook these super crispy chips in small batches 'round the clock.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Gourmet Garage
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Gourmet Garage. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road