Gourmet Garage Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a bright golden yellow color, and most of the chips were fairly small, with many of them folded over.
The yellow color extended to the full chip, as there was no skin visible around the edges, and there were very few dark spots. The chips felt moist upon biting in, and they were fairly crisp, with a mild crunch on most chips, but a bit more crunch on the folded ones. There was a good potato taste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Potatoey, maybe a little oily.
From the package: “all natural * made from long island potatoes” ... “gently cooked in sunflower oil” ... “Shop like a chef!®” ... “Teriffic taters! Spectacular spuds! Tremendous tubers! That's what it takes to make the finest kettle cooked chips in the world. We scoured the countryside and found the most tried and true family potato farm in the state, and that's where they hand select and kettle cook these super crispy chips in small batches 'round the clock.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Gourmet Garage
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road