Gourmet Select Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings wee made from corn meal, and they had a somewhat pale yellow color, with some white seasoning visible on the surfaces.
I crunched in to find that they were really quite packed with flavor, a strong sweet onion taste that was quite tasty. I liked the taste a lot, so it was hard to resist eating lots of these.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Oven Baked Onion Rings” ... “Cholesterol Free 0 Trans Fat per serving” ... “Rings enlarged to show texture” ... “A delicious snack that's fun to eat. Enjoy!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Gourmet Gift Concepts, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Onion Rings (56 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road