Gotgaerang Jalapeño Crab
Taste test: These wheat snacks had the same crab shapes as the wasabi version, with a light beige color in this case, rather than green.
We crunched in to find a light, very crisp crunch, with an initial taste that had a bit of jalapeño and a mild heat, followed by a strong hint of crab, and finally the jalapeño returned even hotter for the aftertaste. Pretty hot, and tasty if you like crab.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of fresh jalapeño.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (246 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
- Crab (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road