Gotgaerang Jalapeño Crab
Taste test: These wheat snacks had the same crab shapes as the wasabi version, with a light beige color in this case, rather than green.
We crunched in to find a light, very crisp crunch, with an initial taste that had a bit of jalapeño and a mild heat, followed by a strong hint of crab, and finally the jalapeño returned even hotter for the aftertaste. Pretty hot, and tasty if you like crab.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of fresh jalapeño.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1022 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (385 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (240 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (151 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (70 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road