Gotgaerang Jalapeño Crab
Taste test: These wheat snacks had the same crab shapes as the wasabi version, with a light beige color in this case, rather than green.
We crunched in to find a light, very crisp crunch, with an initial taste that had a bit of jalapeño and a mild heat, followed by a strong hint of crab, and finally the jalapeño returned even hotter for the aftertaste. Pretty hot, and tasty if you like crab.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong smell of fresh jalapeño.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (137 reviews)
- Hot Chips (996 snacks)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (373 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
- Wheat Snacks (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road