Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This store-brand Pringles knockoff looked like most of the other knockoffs, with a shape slightly different from Pringles, like an old fashioned TV tube, and a light beige color, with just a very sparse smattering of fine green seasoning bits.
The stack of crisps didn't come close to reaching the top of the can (though there was no breakage). I crunched in to find a brittle crunch and lots of very sharp flavoring — an intense creamy onion taste that really woke up my tongue. Very good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sweet onion smell.
From the package: “Good Choice • Smart Prices” ... “Product of Canada”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Dolgencorp, LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar General. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road