Good Value Stack Attack Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This Walmart version of Pringles was similar to other store-brand Pringles knockoffs, with a shape of the crisps not quite the same as Pringles and the can not quite as full as Pringles. There wasn't much visible sour cream & onion seasoning, just the lightest possible smattering of tiny dark bits (but we really had to look closely to even notice them).
We crunched in to find a texture similar to Pringles, maybe a little less brittle, with a good, strong, slightly sweet onion taste, but with less of the sour cream aspect of things than we usually get from snacks with this flavor. Still, not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of potato and onion.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Contains milk. May contain traces of soy.” ... “Stack 'em up | knock 'em down”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (293 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (137 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road