Good Value Stack Attack Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: This Walmart version of Pringles was similar to other store-brand Pringles knockoffs, with a shape of the crisps not quite the same as Pringles and the can not quite as full as Pringles. There wasn't much visible sour cream & onion seasoning, just the lightest possible smattering of tiny dark bits (but we really had to look closely to even notice them).
We crunched in to find a texture similar to Pringles, maybe a little less brittle, with a good, strong, slightly sweet onion taste, but with less of the sour cream aspect of things than we usually get from snacks with this flavor. Still, not bad.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good mix of potato and onion.
From the package: “Product of Canada” ... “Contains milk. May contain traces of soy.” ... “Stack 'em up | knock 'em down”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (296 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road