Good Natured Selects Baked Multigrain Crisps Tuscan Garden Medley
Taste test: These narrowly rippled crisps (made from potato and several other grains) were oddly shaped with generally a light beige color, but darker beige around the edges, plus there were some dark bits embedded inside the crisps and tiny dark bits of seasoning on the surfaces.
They were fairly dense and somewhat thin, with a nice crunch and quite a bit of flavor. There was a solid crunch and good crispness, and the most noticeable taste was the celery. Celery is not generally a dominant sort of flavor, but it was mixed in with many other veggies, seeds and spices for a nice taste to go along with the good texture.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like roasted vegetables with spices, definitely can smell the celery.
From the package: “A snack that's right for right now. Thanks to today's healthy lifestyles, families eat better, exercise better, and now, even eat better. Good Natured Selects™ are made from wholesome ingredients, including poppy,flax, sesame and caraway seeds. There are no artificial ingredients and they are gluten free.” ... “Good Natured Selects™ Tuscan Garden Medley A savory blend of carrots, onion and celery, flavored with a touch of roasted garlic, tomato and bell pepper. This multigrain crisp will sure to please your snacking appetite.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (151 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published July 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road