Good Natured Selects Baked Multigrain Crisps Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These crisps, made mostly from potato flour but with also many other grains, looked sort of remotely like narrow-rippled potato chips, except with very weird, irregular shapes and some wiggle on the surfaces. They had some orange and yellowish seasoning, along with some darker spots.
I crunched in to find that the crisps were very, very crunchy, with a fairly hard crunch that was very unlike potato potato chips — and also very unlike other potato crisps such as Pringles and Baked Lay's. The taste was pretty good, with sort of a sour cream and cheddar taste at first, transitioning to more the taste of the various grains after that. We shared these with many snackers enjoying some post-run beers, and many people had high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “A snack that's right for right now. Thanks to today's healthy lifestyles, families eat better, exercise better, and now, even eat better. Good Natured Selects™ are made from wholesome ingredients, including poppy,flax, sesame and caraway seeds. There are no artificial ingredients and they are gluten free.” ... “Good Natured Selects™ Cheddar Cheese delivers the savory taste of real aged cheddar.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2013
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published May 2013.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road