Good Natured Selects Baked Multigrain Crisps Cheddar Cheese
Taste test: These crisps, made mostly from potato flour but with also many other grains, looked sort of remotely like narrow-rippled potato chips, except with very weird, irregular shapes and some wiggle on the surfaces. They had some orange and yellowish seasoning, along with some darker spots.
I crunched in to find that the crisps were very, very crunchy, with a fairly hard crunch that was very unlike potato potato chips — and also very unlike other potato crisps such as Pringles and Baked Lay's. The taste was pretty good, with sort of a sour cream and cheddar taste at first, transitioning to more the taste of the various grains after that. We shared these with many snackers enjoying some post-run beers, and many people had high praise for the taste.
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “A snack that's right for right now. Thanks to today's healthy lifestyles, families eat better, exercise better, and now, even eat better. Good Natured Selects™ are made from wholesome ingredients, including poppy,flax, sesame and caraway seeds. There are no artificial ingredients and they are gluten free.” ... “Good Natured Selects™ Cheddar Cheese delivers the savory taste of real aged cheddar.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Lacta Laka Diamante Negro
- Pap's Genuine Beef Jerky Blazin Cajun Style Thin Cut
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road