Good Natured Selects Lentil Twists Sun-dried Tomato & Herb
Taste test: These chips had rotini-like spiral shapes with a heavy smattering of dark orange seasoning bits on the light orange surfaces.
We crunched in to find a loud, fairly solid crunch and a very tasty seasoning, more resembling the promised sun-dried tomato than the also-promised herbs. The lentil base gave the twists a different feel than corn-based products with similar shapes, such as Fritos Twists, but this was also a very nice texture. Very good!
Shop: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mildly tangy tomato smell.
From the package: “At Good Natured Selects™ we not only make snacking more delicious, we make it better. These fun-shaped twists are light, snack-able and made from lentils so they not only taste great, but each 1 ounce serving contains 4 grams of protein.”
Online store: Buy Herr's Snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road