Good Life Finute Corn Chips
Taste test: These chips looked like they were cut as rectangles, but they got very wiggly and curvy during the cooking process, as well as acquiring a puffy, airy look to go with their light beige color.
I crunched in to find a soft, fairly crisp crunch and a sweet corn flavor that was pretty tasty. It was a bit less sweet than some other similarly flavored snacks, but still the flavor got the job done and made these somewhat addictive. Good chips.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good sweet corn smell.
From the package: “Product of Korea” ... “Ingredients: corn flour, palm oil, corn seasoning (corn potage seasoning base (sweet corn powder, maltodextrin), sugar, glucose, whey powder, spice), rice flour, vita amino (glycin, L-lysin monohydrochloride, thiamin hydrochloride, DL-alanine), salt, microcrystalline cellulose.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Corn Chips (232 snacks)
- Sweet Corn Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road