Everyone Says Good Good Eat Japanese Ramen Noodle Wheat Crackers BBQ Cube
Taste test: These snacks had a short, stubby solid tube shape, as they somehow got tiny bits of ramen to stick together into pieces that looked like miniature round bales of hay.
The solid-looking pieces actually had a fairly soft feel, as they were easy to bite into. Although they looked innocent enough, they were actually loaded up with some seriously hot flavor. It started out as just a zesty barbecue taste, but it grew quite hot after that. Tasty and good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a ramen noodle soup.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road