Gonsalves Crispie Corn
Taste test: This bag contained fairly large corn kernels, with a golden yellow color generally and various levels of browning.
We crunched in to find a crisp crunch that was strong but not so hard as to break any teeth, with a good helping of salt bringing out a lot of very nice corn flavor. Fun to crunch on these, and very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice toasted corn smell.
From the package: “Milho Torrado” ... “Ingredients: Corn, Corn Oil, Salt”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: The Henry Gonsalves Company
Categories for this snack:
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road