Golden Spoon Wasabi Flavor Crispy Fish Skin
Taste test: This fish skin looked a whole lot like the Black Pepper version, with lots of seasoning on the light and ark areas of the fish skin, but nothing that looked particularly wasabi-like. It also shared the same mascot — and who doesn't like a fish on a lounge chair, wearing a crown, drinking wine?
I crunched in to find a crisp, loud crunch, with a good mild fish flavor and lots of wasabi taste with a generally mild zing (but a bit more of a kick at times). Wasabi goes with fish when you're eating sushi, so why not in a bagged snack? Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, not really fishy, not like wasabi either.
From the package: “Pictures are for reference only” ... “Allergen Information: This product contains fish, soybeans and mustard. This production line may process products containing traces of milk.” ... “Product of China”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Fortune World Trading Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Wasabi or Horseradish Chips (64 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (64 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2021
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road