Golden Fluff Potato Stix Honey BBQ Flavor
Taste test: These Passover-certified potato sticks had the standard range of shapes, with a light orange seasoning that was applied evenly across the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a good crispness, soft crunch and a nice mild sweet barbecue flavor. Tasty! Nothing too unusual here, but they did push the flavor envelope a bit as Passover snacks go.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Couldn't really smell the BBQ, just the potato.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover” ... “No MSG” ... “Tired of the same old Pesach recipes? Here's a new one that we guarantee to be a great hit!” ... Bag includes the recipe for Potato Stix Schnitzel.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Golden Fluff, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- All Golden Flake (14 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (480 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (154 snacks)
- Potato Sticks (74 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Butchery, Brookline. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road