Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
Taste test: These smallish chips had triangular shapes with stair-step edges, and the golden beige surfaces featured lots of powdered sugar.
We crunched in to find a soft crunch and great sweet taste, like fried dough with powdered sugar. A simple, sweet snack. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like powdered sugar.
From the package: “Made with love (and a few arguments!)™” ... “No artificial anything!” ... “A crispy pastry snack” ... “Our dad's, Angelo & Frank, made their first Golden Cannoli© in the back room of their bakery over 45 years ago in Somerville, Massachusetts. Since 1970 we continue to deliver the same authentic, hand-made cannoli shells & fillings to our loyal customers from coast to coast.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Golden Cannoli Shells, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at George's Bakery Products, Medford, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road