Gold'n Krackle Flatbread Chips Classic Sea Salt
Taste test: These snacks were fairly thin and basically looked and felt like pita chips. Most of the pieces were pretty large.
We crunched into find a mild bread and sea salt taste with a light crunch. Although the chips were thin, they were plenty strong to handle most dips (though we didn't have any dip on hand when we ate them). Even without any dip, the plain chips were quite tasty, as our panel of beer-drinking post-run snackers munched through chip after chip and praised the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of vaguely fruity. Mild.
From the package: “The Artisan Dipping Snack™” ... “Thin, crispy, tasty, brick oven fired flatbread. Made in small batches for big taste.” ... “Deliciously dippable with hummus, salsa, spinach & artichoke or vegetable dips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hometown Foods USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at HomeGoods. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road