Gold'n Krackle Flatbread Chips Classic Sea Salt
Taste test: These snacks were fairly thin and basically looked and felt like pita chips. Most of the pieces were pretty large.
We crunched into find a mild bread and sea salt taste with a light crunch. Although the chips were thin, they were plenty strong to handle most dips (though we didn't have any dip on hand when we ate them). Even without any dip, the plain chips were quite tasty, as our panel of beer-drinking post-run snackers munched through chip after chip and praised the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of vaguely fruity. Mild.
From the package: “The Artisan Dipping Snack™” ... “Thin, crispy, tasty, brick oven fired flatbread. Made in small batches for big taste.” ... “Deliciously dippable with hummus, salsa, spinach & artichoke or vegetable dips.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hometown Foods USA, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road