Glories Sea Salt Sweet Potato Chips
Taste test: These sweet potato chips were just as orange as you would expect sweet potato chips to be, with generally small chips and very wiggly shapes.
Some of the chips had skin around parts of their edges. The crunch factor varied from chip to chip, but most were quite crunchy, and thankfully, all of the chips were extremely tasty, as they were just bursting with great sweet potato flavor. Some of our tasters had these not long after eating some really good, restaurant-made fresh sweet potato chips, and although these weren't quite as good, they came close (with the main difference being a less crispy texture). Excellent chips, and great value for just $1.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, really strong sweet potato smell.
From the package: “The good-for-you chip that's gloriously delicious” ... “Welcome to the taste that was born and bred in the South. Our Southern-grown sweet potatoes are harvested, sliced, lightly seasoned and kettle cooked for a chip that naturally nutritious and 100% mouth-watering, down-home delicious.” ... “You may not know that in addition to a full array of traditional nutrients, sweet potatoes also have high levels of root storage proteins with antioxidants that provide unique health benefits.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Good Health Natural Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
- Lacta Laka Chocolate Branco
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road