Glicks Finest Crunchy Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were fairly wide-rippled (but not as wide-rippled as some chips, such as Wavy Lay's).
Many of the chips were brown around the edges, with bits of potato skin visible. The chips had a good crunch and lots of salty potato taste. Despite being in the special Kosher for Passover section of the supermarket, this 6-oz. bag cost just $1, which was quite a good deal.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato chips smell.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Glicks Food
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published April 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road