Glicks Finest Crunchy Rippled Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were fairly wide-rippled (but not as wide-rippled as some chips, such as Wavy Lay's).
Many of the chips were brown around the edges, with bits of potato skin visible. The chips had a good crunch and lots of salty potato taste. Despite being in the special Kosher for Passover section of the supermarket, this 6-oz. bag cost just $1, which was quite a good deal.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong fried potato chips smell.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Glicks Food
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road