Glicks Finest Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a somewhat dark yellow color to them, with most of the chips showing some brown around the edges.
The crispness of the chips was quite good, and they had quite a bit of flavor, helped along by a good helping of salt. The chips were a bit on the greasy side, but still very tasty.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, good potato smell.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover” ... “Ingredients: Potatoes, Cottonseed Oil, Salt.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Glicks Food
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road