Glicks Finest Crunchy Onion & Garlic Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had wide ripples and a light yellow color, with hardly any seasoning powder visible on the surfaces (just a few stray green spots here and there).
We crunched in to find a good crispness and light crunch, with a tasty seasoning that had our snackers returning to the bag for more and more chips. We offered these to folks prior to a Passover dinner (one one of the later nights of the holiday, not a seder) and they quickly ate through about half the bag, then just about finished it when we brought it out again after dinner.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good onion smell, so more onion than garlic.
From the package: “Kosher for Passover”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Glicks Food
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
- Onion & Garlic (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wegmans. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road