Glenny's Lowfat Soy Crisps Creamy Ranch
Taste test: These wiggly, rice cake-shaped snacks were about an inch and a half in diameter, with generally a yellow-beige color, but with some white areas as well.
The light crunch was pretty good, and the initial ranch taste was also pretty good. There was a gritty feel and not good soy aftertaste that definitely detracted from the taste. I ate some Doritos-style chips right after these to try to cover up the taste, but unfortunately it still lingered in my mouth for a while.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good ranch smell.
From the package: “Great taste! 9 grams pur soy protein! Only 70 calories per serving” ... “Non GMO soy” ... “Baked not fried” ... ” 'Even Better Than Potato Chips. Delicious!' Cosmopolitan Magazine”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Glenn Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy P. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
- Pu-Thai Black Pepper Flavor
- Hershey's Cookies 'n' Creme Cookie Bites
- O'Donnells of Tipperary Hand Cooked Crisps Ballymaloe Relish and Cheddar Cheese Flavour
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road