Glenny's Lowfat Soy Crisps Creamy Ranch
Taste test: These wiggly, rice cake-shaped snacks were about an inch and a half in diameter, with generally a yellow-beige color, but with some white areas as well.
The light crunch was pretty good, and the initial ranch taste was also pretty good. There was a gritty feel and not good soy aftertaste that definitely detracted from the taste. I ate some Doritos-style chips right after these to try to cover up the taste, but unfortunately it still lingered in my mouth for a while.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty good ranch smell.
From the package: “Great taste! 9 grams pur soy protein! Only 70 calories per serving” ... “Non GMO soy” ... “Baked not fried” ... ” 'Even Better Than Potato Chips. Delicious!' Cosmopolitan Magazine”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Glenn Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy P. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road