Glenny's American Fries Ketchup
Taste test: These fries had a krinkle cut-like shape, a good crunch and a mix of flavors that combined a Pringles-like potato taste with a bunch of seasonings that were tangy and kind of tomatoey but didn't really taste like ketchup.
The texture was sort of dense and starchy, and these fries stuck to the teeth quite a bit (kind of like Andy Capp's Fries). Unfortunately, the bag was filled up only about 2/5 of the way. Our tasters thought that these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely ketchupy smell.
From the package: “Baked Potato Taste” ... “Krinkle Cut for Crispy Flavor” ... “American Fries have the great potato taste of French Fries but are baked and have 70% Less Fat than potato chips!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Glenn Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy P. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road