Glenny's American Fries Ketchup
Taste test: These fries had a krinkle cut-like shape, a good crunch and a mix of flavors that combined a Pringles-like potato taste with a bunch of seasonings that were tangy and kind of tomatoey but didn't really taste like ketchup.
The texture was sort of dense and starchy, and these fries stuck to the teeth quite a bit (kind of like Andy Capp's Fries). Unfortunately, the bag was filled up only about 2/5 of the way. Our tasters thought that these were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of remotely ketchupy smell.
From the package: “Baked Potato Taste” ... “Krinkle Cut for Crispy Flavor” ... “American Fries have the great potato taste of French Fries but are baked and have 70% Less Fat than potato chips!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Glenn Foods, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Amy P. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road