Genisoy Sweet Crisps Chocolate Flavored
Taste test: This bag contained crisps that looked remotely like Popchips, but not really, because they were squares instead of being round. The color of most of their wiggly surfaces was like Rice Krispies, with a drizzle of chocolate concentrated mostly on one side.
I crunched in to find a fairly substantial feel and a nice light crunch, with a quite lot of chocolate and a surprising cinnamon sugar-like taste (since it didn't say anything about cinnamon on the bag) on the first few bites.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild chocolate smell. OK.
From the package: “Light and Crispy Snack” ... “Make your coffee break positively sweet with Genisoy Sweet Crisps. Just 90 calories per serving!” ... “we all crave positive energy to help us through our stressful day. Genisoy's delicious, all natural protein bars, shakes, and snacks are packed with the protein and nutrients to power you all day long.” ... “Product of U.S.A.”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Soy snacks (77 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road