Garden of Eatin' Red Hot Blues
Taste test: These large, very dark-colored, isosceles triangle-shaped tortilla chips had an unevenly applied orange seasoning on them (but you had to look closely to notice the seasoning).
The cayenne pepper flavor of the seasoning was not that noticeable when I first bit in, and mainly I noticed how dull the taste of the blue corn tortilla chips was. There was a mild hot pepper taste on subsequent bites that added a bit of excitement to the flavor but fell short of being "red hot." This cayenne pepper might have worked better with a yellow or white corn tortilla chip, as the blue corn chip didn't have much crispness or flavor.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of strange, but not really bad.
From the package: “Take the original Blue Chips, but in this case add some zing, the magic ingredient of cayenne pepper. And you get Red Hot Blues.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Bill Smith. Review published May 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road