Garden of Eatin' Multi Grain Tortilla Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These triangular tortilla chips had a beige color, with a number of darker-colored seeds embedded inside.
The first taste that I noticed was the sea salt, but the other flavors were equally flavorful, as the corn and various other grains were quite tasty. The chips were flat and a bit on the brittle side, so these might not be the best for scooping up lots of salsa, but the chips themselves were sufficiently tasty that you can easily enjoy the chips dry.
Shop: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice. Sort of reminds me of Doritos, but without the cheese.
From the package: “Garden of Eatin'® has always been known for the wide variety of organic tortilla chips and snacks we offer. To add to our offerings we have created Garden of Eatin's delicious Multi Grain Tortilla Chips made with 7 Organic Grains and Flaxseed. These crunchy chips contain a wide variety of good-for-you ingredients, with 2 grams of whole grains per serving.”
Online store: Buy Terra Chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kiki's Kwik-Mart, Brighton, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
- Walkers Bugles Southern Style BBQ
- Lemarié Pâtissier Mini Pancakes
- Hwa Yuan Potato Chips Himalayan Pink Salt
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road