Taste test: Robust onion flavor, but not overpowering.
Good crunch, but they leave a lot of residue on your fingers. Lots of crunch. These are the standard by which all other onion-flavored rings are judged. There were only about 9-1/2 Funyuns in this 3/4-oz. bag, but then again, it only cost 25 cents.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very weak onion smell.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at A.V's Market, next to the Laundromat, Framingham, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- 365 Italian Hoagie Flavored Potato Chips
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road