Taste test: These potato sticks came in various lengths and had a nice orange glow, with occasional bits of skin at the ends and some very sparse darker seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a crunch that was a real standout among potato sticks, definitely crispier and crunchier than most, with a nice flavor that was much like the same-flavored potato chips, a mild mix of paprika and other spices that went really well with the potato. Really good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of paprika and other spices.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road