Taste test: These potato sticks came in various lengths and had a nice orange glow, with occasional bits of skin at the ends and some very sparse darker seasoning bits.
We crunched in to find a crunch that was a real standout among potato sticks, definitely crispier and crunchier than most, with a nice flavor that was much like the same-flavored potato chips, a mild mix of paprika and other spices that went really well with the potato. Really good!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong mix of paprika and other spices.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road