Fun Flips Masala
Taste test: These puffs looked kind of like cheese puffs, except more short and stubby, so they looked kind of like tater tots. They generally had a light yellow color, with a sparse covering of a light brownish seasoning.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and somewhat crisp, feel, with a pretty good kick of masala spices at first. The spices turned hotter in the aftertaste. Pretty tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild as Indian food goes, but you can smell the masala.
From the package: “Delicious & Crunchy Namkeen” ... “Rice Puff” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Pulse, Maize, Edible Vegetable Oil, Spices, Edible Salt & Citric Spice” ... “They are Cholesterol & Trans Fat Free” ... “They are baked, not fried!” ... “Enjoy crisp crunchy Fun Flips ™ alone or with toppings and dips” ... “Trade mark Fun Flips® used under license from Funsnacks Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi 100 020”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from India (93 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (128 snacks)
- Masala snacks (19 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Lap Cheng. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road