Fun Flips Chatpatty Chutney
Taste test: These puffs had short, stubby shapes, much like the Masala flavor, with a yellow color overall, but in this case there were also some scattered green and red bits of seasoning rather than the more widely spread light brown stuff.
We crunched in to find a very odd mix of tastes. There was something maybe remotely spearmint-like but also some other spices that just didn't go with it. On first bite, I thought, strange, then after that, I thought, kind of bad. We shared these around and found a few people who were big fans, but most of our snackers did find the flavor to be odd.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of minty but with other spices too.
From the package: “all time snack” ... “Delicious Crunchy” ... “Ingredients: Rice, Pulse, Maize, Edible Vegetable Oil, Spices, Edible Salt & Citric Acid” ... On the front of the bag the words “Chatpatty Chutney” under the logo are on a sticker, but on the back they appear to have forgotten to put the sticker over the word “Pudina”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Lap Cheng. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road