Fritos Tangy Roasted Corn
Taste test: These Fritos had a light orange-colored seasoning on them that tasted like a very mild barbecue flavor at first, and then tasted very distinctly of lime in the afteratste.
Shapewise, they looked just like regualr Fritos. The tangy seasoning was not overwhelmingly strong, but it was strong enough to pretty much cover up the regular Fritos taste, giving these an entirely different flavor. Our tasters liked these, and they were a nice change of pace for Fritos fany to enjoy.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like regular Fritos with a hint of barbecue seasoning.
From the package: “Based on an authentic snack sold around the world, Fritos® Tangy Roasted Corn Flavored Corn Chips have a savory blend of 3 simple flavors: roasted corn, mexican spices, an a twist of lime.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Lime Chips (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road