Fritos McGraw's Spicy Jalapeno
Taste test: The chips in special version of Fritos didn't look a whole lot different from regular Fritos, as the jalapeno seasoning wasn't visually evident on the surface of the chips and the color was standard Fritos. But when I bit in, I was thrilled with how tasty they were. The jalapeno flavor mixed extremely well with the taste of the Fritos and gave these a fairly hot and extremely delicious flavor. Wow. Just great.
These were labeled as a limited edition, but I sincerely hope that they stay around for good. Even if that means that they have to get rid of the original Fritos to keep these, I would be fine with the trade. Nice job by the flavor folks at Frito-Lay!
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: You can smell the regular Fritos, but there is definitely a spicy jalapeno kick as well.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Introducing New Fritos® brand McGraw's Spicy Jalapeño Flavored Corn Chips - the same classic corn taste and hearty Fritos® crunch you love simply paired with a burst of jalepeño flavor. Who said delicious had to be complicated? Fritos® So good. So simple.™”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Limited Editions (410 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road