Fritos Original Corn Chips
Taste test: Fritos are the standard by which all corn chips are judged.
They've got lots of corn taste, which is brought out by the generous amount of salt that is added to them. They're also known to be somewhat greasy. Something about the combination of taste, saltiness and the small size of the chips makes it hard to stop eating them once you've opened the bag. Forget the flavored versions — the original Fritos are still the best kind. They haven't figured out a way to improve them by adding additional flavors.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The standard Fritos smell: greasy, corny, salty.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Corn Oil, and Salt. No Preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Johnnie's Foodmaster. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road