Fritos Original Corn Chips
Taste test: Fritos are the standard by which all corn chips are judged.
They've got lots of corn taste, which is brought out by the generous amount of salt that is added to them. They're also known to be somewhat greasy. Something about the combination of taste, saltiness and the small size of the chips makes it hard to stop eating them once you've opened the bag. Forget the flavored versions — the original Fritos are still the best kind. They haven't figured out a way to improve them by adding additional flavors.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: The standard Fritos smell: greasy, corny, salty.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Corn Oil, and Salt. No Preservatives.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road