Fritos 75th Anniversary Edition
Taste test: This special edition bag of Fritos had the same Fritos as the regular bags, which is to say they were salty, a little greasy, and quite tasty.
Many of our tasters were confused by the special retro bag, expecting that there would be a different recipe. With so much emphasis on Fritos being 75 years old, we also wondered whether they were putting aged Fritos in the bag.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn chips smell.
From the package: “Celebrate 75 years! Since 1932, Fritos® brand Original Corn Chips have been made from only 3 simple ingredients: whole corn, corn oil and salt. That's it. We simply would never let anything else get in the way of the delicious taste and hearty crunch of the Fritos® Original Corn Chips you love.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Corn Chips (230 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Retro snack packages (17 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2007.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road