Taste test: This hot sauce-branded version Fritos had the spiral shapes of Fritos Flavor Twists and some orange Tapatío hot sauce flavor powder.
However, the bag design more resembled the regular Fritos than the Flavor Twists versions, so I didn't even notice the spiral shapes the until I opened the bag (despite the fact that the spiral-shaped chips were clearly pictured on the front of bag, so probably that was my bad). The chips were somewhat tasty and somewhat hot, but not really a standout in either department. On the first few bites, I didn't notice much heat. It grew a bit stronger as I ate more chips, but these really weren't a hot sauce lover's type of hot chips.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like Fritos, but a hint of hot sauce.
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 7-Eleven. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road