Fritos Flavor Twists Cheddar Ranch
Taste test: Formula: Take Twisty Fritos corn chips, add the flavoring from Nacho Cheese Doritos and Cooler Ranch Doritos.
Mix well, and you've got the taste of these snacks. Not necessarily bad, but they're basically a corn chip mixed with Doritos-style flavoring. Our snack testers had the following comments: "Snack food isn't supposed to look like pasta (or taste like it)."; "My tapeworm likes them."
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like either Doritos or Fritos, depending on your nose that day.
From the package: “There are snacks, and there are Fritos! Nothing but Fritos gives you the satisfaction you need when you're hungry. The classic corn taste and hearty crunch fil you up and hold you over. Nothing satisfies like Fritos.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (419 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (123 snacks)
Trivia: Official snack of Jeff Gordon. But we won't hold that against the snack.
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road