Fritos Flavor Twists Cheddar Ranch
Taste test: Formula: Take Twisty Fritos corn chips, add the flavoring from Nacho Cheese Doritos and Cooler Ranch Doritos.
Mix well, and you've got the taste of these snacks. Not necessarily bad, but they're basically a corn chip mixed with Doritos-style flavoring. Our snack testers had the following comments: "Snack food isn't supposed to look like pasta (or taste like it)."; "My tapeworm likes them."
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like either Doritos or Fritos, depending on your nose that day.
From the package: “There are snacks, and there are Fritos! Nothing but Fritos gives you the satisfaction you need when you're hungry. The classic corn taste and hearty crunch fil you up and hold you over. Nothing satisfies like Fritos.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (427 snacks)
- Corn Chips (232 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (124 snacks)
Trivia: Official snack of Jeff Gordon. But we won't hold that against the snack.
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road