Fritos Flavor Twists Cheddar Ranch
Taste test: Formula: Take Twisty Fritos corn chips, add the flavoring from Nacho Cheese Doritos and Cooler Ranch Doritos.
Mix well, and you've got the taste of these snacks. Not necessarily bad, but they're basically a corn chip mixed with Doritos-style flavoring. Our snack testers had the following comments: "Snack food isn't supposed to look like pasta (or taste like it)."; "My tapeworm likes them."
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like either Doritos or Fritos, depending on your nose that day.
From the package: “There are snacks, and there are Fritos! Nothing but Fritos gives you the satisfaction you need when you're hungry. The classic corn taste and hearty crunch fil you up and hold you over. Nothing satisfies like Fritos.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (412 snacks)
- Corn Chips (226 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Ranch Chips (122 snacks)
Trivia: Official snack of Jeff Gordon. But we won't hold that against the snack.
This snack was discovered by Keith at Price Chopper, Worcester, Massachusetts.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road