Fritos Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These Fritos had a very nearly uniform dark red color, much redder than the Fritos pictured on the bag.
Despite the uniform redness, the level of heat varied from one Frito to the next, with some just moderately hot, and others hot enough to make the mouth water and maybe choke up a bit. They were pretty good, though definitely less tasty than some hot chips, and less hot than some.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Different from regular Fritos, as you could smell some hot sauce.
From the package: “When your taste buds want to feel the burn, a regular chip just isn't going to cut it. You need something that'll reach out and bite you back. Fritos® Flamin' Hot® Flavor Corn Chips combine the classic corn taste witha hearty, all-American fiery crunch. Right out of the bag, baked into a Fritos Chili Pie® or with your favorite dip ... Nothing Satisfies Like Fritos® brand.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1035 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Rite Aid, Oakdale, California. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road