Fritos Flamin' Hot
Taste test: These Fritos had a very nearly uniform dark red color, much redder than the Fritos pictured on the bag.
Despite the uniform redness, the level of heat varied from one Frito to the next, with some just moderately hot, and others hot enough to make the mouth water and maybe choke up a bit. They were pretty good, though definitely less tasty than some hot chips, and less hot than some.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Different from regular Fritos, as you could smell some hot sauce.
From the package: “When your taste buds want to feel the burn, a regular chip just isn't going to cut it. You need something that'll reach out and bite you back. Fritos® Flamin' Hot® Flavor Corn Chips combine the classic corn taste witha hearty, all-American fiery crunch. Right out of the bag, baked into a Fritos Chili Pie® or with your favorite dip ... Nothing Satisfies Like Fritos® brand.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- All Flamin' Hot (38 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1063 snacks)
- Corn Chips (231 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2006
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road