Fritos Classic Ranch
Taste test: It's rare to get a new flavor from Fritos, so I was pretty excited when I spotted this one in the chip aisle. I opened the bag to find that the chips had the expected Fritos shapes, but also noticeable was a light smattering of small green and red seasoning bits.
I crunched in to find a tasty ranch flavor on the first bite, not particularly strong but still a good ranch taste, slowly transitioning into a more standard Fritos taste as the ranch wore off. It wasn't the zestiest of ranch flavors, but it worked well with the salty Fritos corn chips. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mostly like regular Fritos. Just a slight hit of ranch seasoning.
From the package: “When hunger strikes, a lightweight snack just isn't going to cut it. At times like these, you need the big, bold taste of Fritos® brand corn chips. With a hearty crunch and creamy flavor, Fritos® Classic Ranch Flavored Corn Chips are an unmistakable all-American original. Nothing Satisfies Like Fritos® brand.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Star Market (formerly Shaws, and Star Market again before that), Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Fire! Sauce Flavor
- Terrell's Syracuse Style Potato Chips
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road