Taste test: These are just like regular Fritos, except that they're bigger and come in a can.
They also seem to be less salty. They're good. One thing I tried with these that I had never done before was to dip them in chocolate frosting from some cupcakes. Surprisingly, it was a great combination!
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular corn chips aroma
From the package: “Great for dipping” ... “Guaranteed fresh or this snack's on us.” ... “Manufactured for PepsiCo, Inc., Plano, Texas 75024-4099”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (294 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Godiva Signature Milk Chocolate 8 Mini Bars
- Good & Smart Potato Crisps Sour Cream & Onion
- Lipo Mini Roll Strawberry Flavor
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road