Taste test: These are just like regular Fritos, except that they're bigger and come in a can.
They also seem to be less salty. They're good. One thing I tried with these that I had never done before was to dip them in chocolate frosting from some cupcakes. Surprisingly, it was a great combination!
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular corn chips aroma
From the package: “Great for dipping” ... “Guaranteed fresh or this snack's on us.” ... “Manufactured for PepsiCo, Inc., Plano, Texas 75024-4099”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (285 snacks)
- Corn Chips (224 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Dollar Tree.
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road