Frito-Lay Chili Potato Fries
Taste test: These snacks looked like fries, except with a hollow center.
They had a square-profile and ranged from 1 and 3 inches long, with some pieces nearly straight and others with an arc shape. They had a very tasty flavor, a nice mix of spices with some kick, and there was even a hot aftertaste. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly plain potato smell, maybe the slightest bit of chili pepper seasoning.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road