Frito-Lay Chili Potato Fries
Taste test: These snacks looked like fries, except with a hollow center.
They had a square-profile and ranged from 1 and 3 inches long, with some pieces nearly straight and others with an arc shape. They had a very tasty flavor, a nice mix of spices with some kick, and there was even a hot aftertaste. Our tasters liked these a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly plain potato smell, maybe the slightest bit of chili pepper seasoning.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road