Frit-os Sabor Sal y Limon
Taste test: These Frit-os from Mexico had the shape wide shapes as the other Mexican flavors, with a color much like the familiar American ones.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch — that extra width seemed to bring extra crunch — and a nice addition of some lime flavor that added a slight lime zing without being too strong. The salt level was actually fairly low. Tasty.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Different from regular Fritos, but I couldn't really smell the lime.
From the package: “KMD Mexico Kosher Pareve”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (124 reviews)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food City. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road