Frit-os Sabor Chile y Limón
Taste test: These Fritos from Mexico were a bit wider and generally shorter than the conventional Fritos but had similar curly shapes, plus much darker surfaces, thanks to a good helping of dark orange seasoning. The colors of the actual Frit-os were much darker than the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild chile pepper flavor at first, but as I ate more pieces, it became more of a standard chili and lime taste, with lots of lime particularly noticeable in the aftertaste. The mild burn of the peppers also lingered in the aftertaste for a long while.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chile pepper smell with a hint of lime, but not really hot.
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (117 reviews)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Corn Chips (224 snacks)
- Lime Chips (147 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food City. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road