Frit-os Sabor Chile y Limón
Taste test: These Fritos from Mexico were a bit wider and generally shorter than the conventional Fritos but had similar curly shapes, plus much darker surfaces, thanks to a good helping of dark orange seasoning. The colors of the actual Frit-os were much darker than the ones pictured on the bag.
We crunched in to find a fairly mild chile pepper flavor at first, but as I ate more pieces, it became more of a standard chili and lime taste, with lots of lime particularly noticeable in the aftertaste. The mild burn of the peppers also lingered in the aftertaste for a long while.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich chile pepper smell with a hint of lime, but not really hot.
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Snacks from Mexico (123 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1025 snacks)
- Corn Chips (228 snacks)
- Lime Chips (152 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Food City. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road