Friends of Tahoe Kettle Cooked Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color and lots of wiggles in their shapes, plus some folded-over ones, with many bubbles embedded inside.
We crunched in to find a fairly strong crunch and a crisp feel, with a good potato flavor, but a relatively weak one, as the salt wasn't applied quite generously enough to really bring out the taste. Still, pretty good.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild potato smell.
From the package: “Going to Tahoe to enjoy the lake, mountains and friends has been part of my life for as long as I can remember. I've been in the food business for years and a while ago I decided to start a company to have some fun and give back to a place I really enjoy. A percentage of profits from the sale of Friends of Tahoe chips will be used to benefit local Tahoe basin nonprofits.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Blue Water Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road