Smiths Frazzles Crispy Bacon
Taste test: These corn-based snacks didn't much resemble the bacon-looking pieces pictured on the bag, as the prominent red stripes shown were about 95% absent. The pieces had a strong yellow color, and the surface texture kind of resembled Andy Capp's fries, though with a much different shape.
I crunched in to find a good crispness an nice light crunch, with plenty of the promised smoky bacon flavor. The pieces were mostly quite small, which made it more cumbersome to eat, but I had no complaints about the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild bacon smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (321 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (376 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (137 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Amy and Mary Anna in London. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road