Smiths Frazzles Crispy Bacon
Taste test: These corn-based snacks didn't much resemble the bacon-looking pieces pictured on the bag, as the prominent red stripes shown were about 95% absent. The pieces had a strong yellow color, and the surface texture kind of resembled Andy Capp's fries, though with a much different shape.
I crunched in to find a good crispness an nice light crunch, with plenty of the promised smoky bacon flavor. The pieces were mostly quite small, which made it more cumbersome to eat, but I had no complaints about the taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild bacon smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Bacon Flavor Snacks (141 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Gluten Free Oreo
- Nestlé Breakaway Original
- Today Karamel Waffle
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road