Franzeluta Crisp Bread Rings Daisy with Vanilla Flavour
Taste test: The snacks from Moldova looked kind of like pretzels, though with a shape we'd never seen before, round overall but with 10 bumps running around the circumference. Each piece was a bit under 2 inches in diameter, with various shades of beige and no salt visible on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a bread-like taste that was slightly sweet — not like pretzels at all. Even one piece was fairly filling, so people weren't running back to the bag to get more, but they were pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not like pretzels at all — much sweeter.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Foods of Europe, Lynn, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road