Fragrance Salted Egg Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curving shapes and a light orange color. There were also shreds of something dark green in the bag, which turned out to be curry leaves, based on the Ingredients.
I crunched in to the chips to find a light crunch and a mild flavor that did indeed taste like egg yolk. There was probably some salt, as they were potato chips, but I couldn't really taste it. The curry leaves didn't have a strong flavor. The marketing copy on the bag billed these chips as "super addictive," and indeed they were, as I couldn't resist going back to the bag for more.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, kind of like egg yolk.
From the package: “Super addictive” ... “Every packet of our Fragrance Salted Egg Potato Chips is carefully baked and produced at our factory. Only the finest ingredients are used to create a snack infused with real salted eggs for that flavorful crunch.” ... “Locally produced” ... “Product of Singapore” ... “100% Real Salted Egg”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road